If you feel at any point that the product is not worth the money, just send us an email to email@example.com and we will return all money.
Our webpage don´t get any of your credit card information. For your safety, we use only the World most trusted and secure payment methods.
Help to find simple, but common modeling mistakes and improve project quality.
Model Checker is like a Beagle dog. You make him very happy if you give him a chance to sniff out and deliver you different kind of modeling mistakes. He will find you more than 10 different type of modeling mistakes that could cost you or your client a lot of money. Don`t let these mistakes go out from your office to the fabrication and/or construction field. See the demo video how it works and what kind of mistakes he is a pro to find.
✔ Model Checker tool for Tekla Structure versions 2017-2019i
✔ Objects.inp for User-Defined-Attributes
For a bonus, you will get
✔ PropertyTemplates.xml to get User-Defined-Attributes to Property Pane
✔ Organizer, Object Browser template
✔ Organizer, Categories
✔ Filters for Organizer Categories
How to use
1. Purchase the tool
2. Download link with the activation key will be sent to your email
3. Copy Attributes- and ProjectOrganizer folders with objects_ModelChecker.inp under your Tekla models folder.
(4. If you want to bring User-Defined-Attributes info out to Property Pane, copy PropertyTemplates.xml to c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trimble\TeklaStructures\[VERSION]\UI\PropertyTemplates)
5. Run Model Checker tool according to your Tekla Structures version
6. Enter your Activation Key
7. Set Parameters according to your modeling rules
8. Save your Activation Key and settings
9. Run the checks to discover your model mistakes
10. Resolve or ignore the mistakes
We are waiting for your questions and improvement proposals/ideas to email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Model Checker worked very well, just as promised. It found overlapping reinforcement, embeds and reinforcement bars in incorrect cast units, and reinforcement with invalid geometry. I see that this program would be used daily for both precast- and cast in place concrete structures. This will help find errors that are difficult to detect and are time consuming to detect manually. Thank you very much for that!"
Ever HaabmetsStructural Engineer at Projekt O2 OÜ
"Model Checker is good for reviewing work of new Tekla users and in general locating embed and rebar related problems. For example when copying electrical tubes and outlets, they often are not automatically added into the correct assembly. With model checker you can locate most such problems with little effort.